Skip to content

GuitarMania

한국어
남봉팔2012.01.12 15:12

도움이 될까하여 구글링했습니다.

Probably a lot of you know the story of the two salesmen who went down to Africa in the 1900s. They were sent down to find if there was any opportunity for selling shoes. And they wrote telegrams back to Manchester. And one of them wrote: "Situation hopeless. Stop. They don't wear shoes." And the other one wrote: "Glorious opportunity. They don't have any shoes yet."
Now, there's a similar situation in the classical music world, because there are some people who think that classical music is dying. And there are some of us who think you ain't seen nothing yet. And rather than go into statistics and trends and tell you about all the orchestras that are closing, and the record companies that are folding, I thought we should do an experiment tonight -- an experiment. Actually, it's not really an experiment because I know the outcome.

But it's like an experiment. Now, before we -- before we start I need to do two things. One, is I want to remind you of what a seven-year-old child sounds like when he plays the piano. Maybe you have this child at home. He sounds something like this. (Piano) I see some of you recognize this child. Now, if he practices for a year and takes lessons, he's now eight and he sounds like this. (Piano) Then he practices for another year and takes lessons; now he's nine. (Piano) Then he practices for another and takes lessons; now he's ten. (Piano) At that point they usually give up. Now, if you'd waited, if you'd waited for one more year, you would have heard this: (Piano)

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5