Skip to content

GuitarMania

한국어
teriapark2012.05.11 07:05

제가 어제 그 논문 스킵해보니 Deutch란 분이 슈베르트관련 자료 모으며 슈베르트는 기타 잘 못쳤을거라는 뉘앙스를 여러군데 냈고,
이 주장을 받아드리는 분들은 슈베르트와 기타가 부정정인것 같아요( Kenyon은 주로 Deutch 자료 인용). Sharpe란 분의 과장에 대한 반발심도 있는 것 같고 (아래 참조). Deutsch가 부정적인 이유는 이사람이 슈베르트 동시대인의 증언, 편지, 등등의 자료를 모아 전기를 썼는데, 수많은 자료중에 기타와 슈베르트를 언급한 자료는 단 한 건 뿐이기 때문이랍니다. 근데 이 자료들은 대부분 슈베르트가 성인일 때의 자료 들이라, 어렸을 때 기타를 접했을 수도 있다고 Kenyon도 언급했더군요.

Mattingly논문 인트로에 이런 구절이 있어요. (슈베르트는 피아노가 없어 기타로 작곡했다는 주장의 원조????)
Sharpe states that “For years Franz Schubert, not possessing a piano, did most of his composing on the guitar which hung
over his bed and on which he would play before rising.” 샤프가 쓴 슈베르트 전기에 있는 구절 인용한 것( 저앞 오리베님 댓글과 일맥상통).

아래는 이구절 부분을 복사한 건데, 글쓴이 심정 이해가 갑니다.

(아래 글의 두번째 문단은 훈님 주장/심정에 딱 맞는 내용이네요)

The most controversial point about Schubert’s relationship with the guitar lies in
the fundamental question of whether he played the instrument. Due to unsubstantiated
assumptions by guitar enthusiasts such as A. P. Sharpe, fictitious statements have filled
the gaps in music history and cast Schubert as a practicing guitarist who relied upon the
instrument to compose. In his Schubert biography, Sharpe states that “For years Franz
Schubert, not possessing a piano, did most of his composing on the guitar which hung
over his bed and on which he would play before rising.”

Sharpe’s infamous quote is not supported by evidence in any form and amounts to nothing more than myth. Sadly,
guitarists continue propagating this falsehood today, which degrades guitar scholarship
and serves as a barrier to discovering the truth behind Schubert’s relationship with the
instrument. In the following portions of my study, I will illustrate how the guitar
influenced Schubert’s working methods, his known ability as a guitarist, and what
capacity the guitar played in his career. These observations, which I believe are more
realistic and sober than romantic, will contribute to a more profound appreciation for the
significant contribution the guitar made to Schubert’s work.

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5