터키 국제 콩쿠르 !Uludağ Üniversity Music Department in Bursa, Turkey.

by 마스티븐 posted Oct 06, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

• 9월 19일 대화 시작
  • Veysel Özgür Sağlam
    Veysel Özgür Sağlam

o whom it may concern, My name is Veysel Özgür Sağlam and l work at Uludağ Üniversity Music Department in Bursa, Turkey. 

The perform winner of the 1st prize will be awarded by 2400 $;

• the 2nd 1200, the 3rd 600 $. and also a guitar handmade by a Turkish master for each one of them. The three winners will be given the opportunity for a 1-hour-long solo performance.

I need the names of the schools and country of the participants. I demand your kind contribution by sharing this info with the ones whom you think will be interested. I can contact with them personally as well. I will appreciate and be grateful for your kind efforts in helping me share this issue with as many people as possible.

Best regards vosaglam@gmail.com

• the 2nd 1200, the 3rd 600 $. and also a guitar handmade by a Turkish master for each one of them. The three winners will be given the opportunity for a 1-hour-long solo performance.

• I am organizing the 1st International Nilüfer Guitar Competition named 'Compose and Perform' on 16th-20th of April 2015.

• every thing will be free accommodation food competitons just take your guitar and come

상금은 별로지만 숙식제공 모두 무료이니 비행기값만 있으면 될듯 !
관심있는분들 여행삼아 한번 가봐도 될듯

Articles

68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5