Skip to content

GuitarMania

한국어
리브라2012.12.05 13:54
누가 먼저 노맥스 더블탑을 고안했는가는 논란의 여지가 있습니다. 델캄프 포럼의 글을 참조하면 노맥스 구조가 아닌 더블탑은 담만이 만들고 있었는데 노맥스 더블탑의 고안은 바그너가 했고 만든 것은 담만입니다.

I do correspond with Gernot Wagner regularly and have done so for ten years when I first began to make double tops. Gernot says that he and Dammann have collaborated since the beginning. Early on Dammann was experimenting with a double top that used a mechanically altered wood interior. Gernot discovered the Nomex material and they both thought it was the answer to making the double top very practical. According to Gernot, Dammann built the first versions and he followed about a year later with his own designs. From what I can see Dammann is certainly out there on the cutting edge in terms of radical development and Wagner is perhaps more conventional. Knowing only a bit of what Dammann is up to I wouldn't be surprised if he accomplishes many more advances in the instrument intended for Concert Guitarists.

Of course there are many luthiers around the world making double top guitars and very good ones at that. I hope (obviously) that the dealer isn't suggesting that there is only one "true" pedigree for double tops as that wouldn't be true. I think I may have received the same dealer circular and if I were a potential client of this dealer I wouldn't know which guitar to buy as each one is described in glowing terms. Of course we luthiers often are just as guilty, eh?

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5